Erin Chase of $5Dinners.com shares insights about her membership site and online courses on The Online Course Coach Podcast. I was able to get to know of Erin a bit at FinCon and knew I had to get her on the show. Oddly enough, she used to live a few miles away from where I currently live and we know some of the same people. You will be able to hear her heart and how she loves to save money and help others. She loves helping people save money and stretch their dollars so they can pay off debt, be more wise with their money and find space in their budget.
This episode is being released before Thanksgiving and the Christmas season. I think having Erin on The Online Course Coach Podcast at this time is the perfect timing. What better time to have someone on the show, who specializes in saving money and creating $5 dinners! We went into a lot of the history, details and vision she has for her membership website, online courses and business.
In this episode you’ll learn how Erin has become so efficient and productive, if she has a team supporting her and how she gets so much done during the day.
In this episode, I share how I recently worked with a well known New York Times Best Selling author, speaker and consultant to help her create a 7 day video course. We had our video crew on set and did a full day shoot. Our schedule consisted of filming 15 videos for her upcoming website launch and online course. Once it’s launched I’ll release the details of it and share a link so you can see it. The content is fantastic and I learned a lot while editing the course content, so I know you’ll learn a lot too!
Online Course Coach Interview Questions:
- Give us a background of how you started with $5 dinners?
- When did you roll out the membership site side of your business?
- How have you been able to create a community around your website?
- Do you consider yourself an educator?
- What excites you about your services?
- Tell me about your online course.
- What are some ways that you’ve marketed your membership site?
- What have you learned along the way that’s helped improve your membership site and services?
- Where can people learn more about you and $5 Dinners?
The Online Course Coach Podcast Shownotes
- She spent a lot of time putting together good content and recipes
- Jim Wang and her put together a pilot test with 300 people
- They do a lot of surveys with their audience to see what works and what doesn’t
- She’s passionate about helping people spend less on groceries
- She has the Grocery Budget Makeover Course
- Erin schedules different things for each day so she’s the most efficient
- She does her own video work and has a small team doing other work
- To help market, she advertises her membership site and courses on her website, blog, social media and newsletters
- She only releases her course 3 times per year
- Erin does a modified version of Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula