SEO and getting your online course to the top of Google rankings can make or break the success of your e-course. Rebecca Gil has some common sense approaches to boosting your SEO and getting more traffic to your website. She gives helpful tips that are search engine friendly.
I have been a big fan and user of WordPress for many years and Rebecca and I talk about SEO, WordPress, WordCamps and so much more. She shares why you should consider using WordPress and how adding content to your website will help improve your SEO rankings and get you higher in the search engine results.
I have taken many webinars over the years with Rebecca and she knows her stuff! I met her at Social Media Marketing World and knew that I had to get her on the show to share how SEO relates to marketing and selling more online course, membership sites and e-courses.
Online Course Resources:
- Find all the tips, resources and guides I’ve created on the Resources page.
- Want to learn how to create effective online course videos? Check out Easy Video For Courses.
- Do you like short videos that give tips and tricks? Check out the videos on the website
Questions about SEO, WordPress, and Online Courses:
- How did you get started with WP?
- What are some of your favorite aspects of WP?
- Why would a course creator want to use WP instead of a software as a service?
- What are some simple techniques that people can do to boost their SEO?
- How did you get started with online courses?
- Tell me about the courses you have available?
- What are some of your top strategies you’ve used to market your course?
- How have you used masterminds, FB groups and other strategies to market your services and build your audience?
- Where can people find you and your course(s)?
Download Rebecca Gil’s free ebook and learn more about here at DIYseoCourses.com/occ
Do you want to take your idea and create a course from it? Or perhaps you want to improve the sales of your e-course. I’ve been creating courses and coaching people on the process and can help you too. Simply fill out the coaching form to see if we’re a good fit. If we are, I’ll reach out to you with the next step and together we’ll build, improve and market your online course.
Rebecca Gil’s Bio
Rebecca Gill has a well-rounded business background and over twenty years of experience in sales and online marketing. In addition to running the day to day activities of Web Savvy Marketing, Rebecca also provides full-service SEO consulting, one-on-one SEO coaching, publishes online SEO courses, hosts a weekly SEO podcast, and teaches onsite SEO Bootcamps. She loves to teach the latest SEO strategies and help businesses grow their online footprint.
As an early adopter of blogging, her online marketing efforts have been highlighted by media outlets such as Wired Magazine, Ziff Davis, and IT Toolbox. Her writing has been featured in a variety of publications that range from technology outlets such as Backbone Magazine, Social Media Today, and Search Engine Roundtable. Her SEO work and training have been mentioned in Ahrefs, Dynomapper, Marketo, mangools, Hongkiat, iThemes, and Liquid Web.
Rebecca has appeared on Detroit2020, spoken at WordCamp Miami, DFWSEM Meetup, WordCamp Toronto, Higher Ed Web, WordCamp San Diego, WordCamp Las Vegas, WordCamp Ann Arbor, WordCamp Chicago, and Girls Are IT Conference. She is also has served as a WordCamp organizer. Rebecca has been a guest speaker on a variety of WordPress podcast series and has also guest lectured and presented at the Grand Valley State University, and Michigan State University and the University of Toledo.