Curtis McHale shares his insights and experiences on membership sites and value based pricing. Most developers don’t find a niche they love and can best serve, but Curtis has done just that.
- Curtis has helped companies grow 10x
- He helps people live the life they want to live
- He thinks of how he can help his clients better serve their customers
- A membership site gives recurring income
- Curtis uses RedBooth as his project management software
- He says “no” a lot
- He uses time blocking to create his ideal week
- Check out Michael Hyatt’s blog on creating the ideal week http://michaelhyatt.com/ideal-week.html
Curtis has worked in the web industry since 2006 by doing frontend coding, design, development and eCommerce.He got his start online at Western Canoeing and Kayaking, the biggest specialty paddling retailer in British Columbia. While working for them he did SEO work and brought parts of their site up to date gaining top Google rankings for specific search terms. He runs SFNdesign full time and specializes in eCommerce and Membership sites. Be blogs regularly and gives out great content at curtismchale.ca. When he’s not working in front of his computer he lies paddling off of waterfalls, spending time with his family and walking his dog.
Find Curtis Here: CurtisMchale.ca
Have a question for the podcast?
If you have ave a question or comment, please leave it below.